Skip to content
Could I be???
candy282 posted:
I was suppose to start my period on Friday 14. I am always on time (26day cycle) I did not start. I took a test last night (which was day 3 of being late) it was neg. I have been feeling really sick. I got sick at the smell of fish the other day at work (even though I do not eat fish, I don't get sick off the smell but I got sick off the smell). My ovulation calendar said if I did not start today I was pregnant. At work today when using the bathroom I started a period. I want to start to cry because I was happy at the thought of being pregnant. Being 4 days late and starting today could I still be pregnant????

Anu06 responded:
Obviously you are... To be make sure done Home Pregnancy Test.
http://www.home-check.net.in/female-fertility

lovebird79 replied to Anu06's response:
I'm sorry, but that's very irresponsible to tell someone they "obviously are".

candy282... I have been trying for awhile now and I have been up to 7 days late and gotten my period.

I found also that there could be underlying stress I'm trying to ignore or am just unaware of that causes a delay in aunt flo... it happens sometimes.

Also, what type of flow did you have? was it normal? or was it spotty? That makes a huge difference.

If it's very light and spotty than wait a week and test again.
If you get another negative, than make a dr. appt to see what's going on.

If it's a normal/heavy flow, than chances are you are not pregnant (sorry). But, don't lose hope!

candy282 replied to lovebird79's response:
It was kinda normal but not as heavy as I usually have but not spotty. I had my levels checked (the third day testing on the menstrual cycle) and it came back that my levels are where they should be. I was looking online and found a sperm check-fertility for males and I got this for my boyfriend. Thank you. I am not going to lose hope

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lo...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.