Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could I be
osage83 posted:
Alright so here is the deal. I have been naseous for the last 5 days straight and threw up twice once at work at night and once right after lunch. I had cheese fries and a bbq burger that I usually love. I looked at my husbands chilli cheese fries and almost got sick. Then a couple days before I opened the refrigerator and had to close it becasuse it turned my stomach. not that much heartburn but I am a frequent heartburn person. about a week late on my period. Boobs feel like someone is squeezing them. have to take a nap every afternoon or start getting sleepy around 11pm at work. down in my pelvic area I am getting cramps on one side but no bad. lower back hurts a little. my cycles are always 38 days long.March had it on the 11th, April had it on the 17, May was not supposed to have it until the 24th ended up getting it the 16th. my husband and I had sex that morning and then I said to him about 30 minutes later thanks alot for making me get my period. and that was it.

lovebird79 responded:
What kind of bleeding did you have in May? Was it your normal heavy flow?

Sometimes women can get slight spotting from ovulation and/or implantation. It totally depends.

It doesn't sound like you've missed a period yet either.

I would say go ahead and take a home pregnancy test.

If it comes up negative and your symptoms don't go away, then make a doctors appointment.

osage83 replied to lovebird79's response:
So I took the test and I am indeed pregnant. I took the dollar tree test yesterday morning and with in two minutes it went from faint to bright bold line.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for almost two years. I have a seventeen year old son from a previous relationship. He has no children. My hubby an...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.