Skip to content
Help
lina347 posted:
So im not sure whats going on but i may or may not be pregnant. i have the application for my period to keep track of when i should expect it. usually i start a couple days before the day it has on there but i notice that i never started and then today(which is the day it has me down for to start) ive been checking and nothing. i usually get bloating and this weird constant peeing sensation before i start and i didn't even get that feeling. so i took a home pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative and then i took one today and it came out negative again. Im not sure what to think i am now freaking out and am hoping to go in for a blood test but before that i wanted to see if anyone has had this same issue and what happened, or what did u do.

lovebird79 responded:
I have had late periods before - with no usual PMS symptoms.
The kicker is that the more you stress about it, the more you can delay your period.

You should wait about a week or two and re-test (if your period doesn't come). It's no unusual for women to have delayed periods.

are you trying to get pregnant?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi everyone so i had a period in september but didnt have one in october so about 3 days ago in the middle of the night i got up to go to the bathroom...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.