Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help
lina347 posted:
So im not sure whats going on but i may or may not be pregnant. i have the application for my period to keep track of when i should expect it. usually i start a couple days before the day it has on there but i notice that i never started and then today(which is the day it has me down for to start) ive been checking and nothing. i usually get bloating and this weird constant peeing sensation before i start and i didn't even get that feeling. so i took a home pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative and then i took one today and it came out negative again. Im not sure what to think i am now freaking out and am hoping to go in for a blood test but before that i wanted to see if anyone has had this same issue and what happened, or what did u do.

lovebird79 responded:
I have had late periods before - with no usual PMS symptoms.
The kicker is that the more you stress about it, the more you can delay your period.

You should wait about a week or two and re-test (if your period doesn't come). It's no unusual for women to have delayed periods.

are you trying to get pregnant?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lo...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful