Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be? Help!
simplymarvelous2010 posted:
Hello, Last 3 periods I had were crazy. 28 days, 26 days, 30 days and now this one is 34 days..and waiting! Longest cycle ever! Last period was May 25th. I had to take a PG test at doctor on tuesday the 25th and it was negative. Today I feel nauseous plus symptoms of a period. Yesterday i had spotting and nothing...should I retake another test today? Anyone had or is going through something similiar? Thanks!

lovebird79 responded:
I would suggest you wait another week.
It sounds like your periods are irregular and it's not uncommon to miss a period at least once in your life.

If you don't get your period in another week you may want to re-test.

You could also just wait to see if you miss your period in July.

simplymarvelous2010 responded:
Well I already went through that. Didnt have a period at all in January. As of today, day 35, still no period. I've never went past 30 days....

Now 37 days and still no period...but symptoms of one. Took test yesterday and negative but when I looked an hour later there was two lines! Ill take another tomorrow morning.

simplymarvelous2010 replied to lovebird79's response:
Now day 37 and still nothing...

Took a test again! Pregnant!

Justinmiller13 replied to simplymarvelous2010's response:
Do you have brown discharge? What does spotting looks like? Thanks

northern_girl responded:
I haven't gone through odd cycle days, but I am not sure what's happening with me. I am not due to have my period for about 10 days yet, but I am having nausea and food aversions. I have had some abdominal cramping, but I thought it was related to my bowel movements, or lack of, at the time.
We are TTC, but have only been for a very short time.
Would anyone suggest possible pregnancy, or is this gastrointestinal??

simplymarvelous2010 replied to Justinmiller13's response:
I hAd spotting last week Wednesday but it wasn't brown, it was bright red. I assumed I was going to get my period but nothing. It was just a streak of red when I wiped after using restroom...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have 1 19 yr old step daughter, 1 18 yr old daughter, 1 15 yr old son, 1 13 yr old daughter and one 10 yr old son. To say we have a busy household w...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.