Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
help
Tiffanys81 posted:
ok I have a question for the last month my left leg has been hurting fron then calf and the pian is moving up now it is hurting like I have cramps I don't understand how this pain is moving ive had my blood check and a cat scan and they even checked for blood colts and everything is normal but my sister told me I could be pregnant and not know it could it be that can my body change this fast

tlkittycat1968 responded:
First, it's sort of hard to read your post since you didn't use any punctuation.

Second, pain is usually not a sign of pregnancy until late in the pregnancy. You need to keep working with your doctor to find out what's wrong.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.