Skip to content
Could I be pregnant?
An_252559 posted:
Okay so I'm on birth control. Just switched to a new type two months ago and my body didnt agree with it too well. Both months my period has been early and long. So about two weeks ago, I started my period. It came about a week and a half early and last up until I had two white pills left. (I have four white pills in this birth control pack and those are supposed to be my period days). So 4 days later (yesterday) I woke up early in the morning and was bleeding. It was very red and I am still bleeding lightly as of now. Do you guys think I'm pregnant and experiencing implantation bleeding? Do you maybe think my last "period" was implantation bleeding in disguise? Or do you feel it's just my birth control and my body not being quite adjusted to it. When should I take a pregnancy test, if necessary? Help!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Implantation bleeding does not happen to everyone and if it does, it only lasts a few hours, not day.

You need to work with your doctor to find a better birth control for you since the one you're on doesn't seem to work well for you.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.