Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I??
northern_girl posted:
I haven't gone through odd cycle days, but I am not sure what's happening with me. I am not due to have my period for about 5-10 days yet, but I am having nausea and food aversions. I have had some abdominal cramping, but I thought it was related to my bowel movements, or lack of, at the time.
We are TTC, but have only been for a very short time.
Could this possibly be pregnancy, or is this gastrointestinal??

lovebird79 responded:
either one is possible.
To know for sure you need to wait until your period is missed and test. Even if you have some spotting, go ahead and take a test to see.

If the symptoms are really bothersome, you can go to the doctor and get checked out.

Good luck!

northern_girl replied to lovebird79's response:
I got a BFP on my HPT. I called my doctor and am going in for a blood draw next week.

Spotlight: Member Stories

All girl games on our sites at kiz oyunlari , If you are hungry yemek oyunlari , you like oyunlar1 games, if your clothes old you look giydirm...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.