Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Could I??
    northern_girl posted:
    I haven't gone through odd cycle days, but I am not sure what's happening with me. I am not due to have my period for about 5-10 days yet, but I am having nausea and food aversions. I have had some abdominal cramping, but I thought it was related to my bowel movements, or lack of, at the time.
    We are TTC, but have only been for a very short time.
    Could this possibly be pregnancy, or is this gastrointestinal??

lovebird79 responded:
    either one is possible.
    To know for sure you need to wait until your period is missed and test. Even if you have some spotting, go ahead and take a test to see.

If the symptoms are really bothersome, you can go to the doctor and get checked out.

Good luck!

northern_girl replied to lovebird79's response:
    I got a BFP on my HPT. I called my doctor and am going in for a blood draw next week.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
    Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.