Skip to content
No period for 2 months
LiZz09 posted:
ok so I haven't had my period for two months now and I am very concerned. I have taken home pregnancy test and... Posted by LiZok so I haven't had my period for two months now and I am very concerned. I have taken home pregnancy test and they came back negative (I haven't taken them in about a week n a half). this has never happened before. My diet hasn't changed nor has my stress level. there has been no heavy lifting and im not on BC. we have been using the pull out method. I have two other children. I am 22 so I don't thing im going through any menopause. the last few weeks I have had loose stool and frequent headaches. Im not sure as to what it could be and I don't have insurance so I don't know what I can do. Please if you have any more questions or an idea of what it could be let me know. T.I.A.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No on on an internet board can tell you why you haven't had your period in two months. You need to see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

LiZz09 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
well I just took a test and the first line that shows up is very dark and the second is faint so now im stuck on if im pregnant or had a miscarriage and I just haven finished
~E.A~

72678 responded:
im kinda in the same boat as you my last period was june 1st I was supposed to get another period june 27th but I didn't get it I have taken a few tests all negative I have two boys already so u would think I know whats going on lol anyways I called my doc and she said to wait to see if I miss another period ugh waiting sucks I too have had loose stools and I have had on and off back pain also this is the time I would be ovulating and nothing no signs of that either idk

tlkittycat1968 replied to LiZz09's response:
They say a line is a line so I'd say you're pregnant. Some women don't produce much of the pregnancy hormone in their urine.

Call your doctor and see if they want you to come in.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

LiZz09 replied to 72678's response:
lol I have a 3 yr old n 11 month old so you think I would know as well. I called my dr and cant get in till the 22. ive had mixed reviews of what it could.
~E.A~

northern_girl replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I got a line tonight!!!! I'm gonna retake in the morning, just to be sure, as it was fairly light...

LiZz09 replied to northern_girl's response:
YEAH!!! CONGRATS!
~E.A~

parkinson3 replied to northern_girl's response:
congratssssss

Spotlight: Member Stories

Got engaged in December. Fiance and I have been TTC since then and are so excited to be parents.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.