Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Possibly pregnant?
An_252645 posted:
Ok so I had my period on the 19th of June. My boyfriend and I had sex the day before I got my period. Everything seemed normal, I always get my period for 2 days. After my period I was fine for 4 days. Then I started spotting for 5 days and have been nauseous ever since I started spotting. The last two days I have had lower abdominal pains. They come and go and are not really painful more of an annoyance than anything. I have also been extremely dehydrated this past week. I usually drink alot of water in a day but now I find myself drinking bottles of water at a time and still feeling dehydrated. I also am very regular and have never randomly spotted. I am kind of worried because I have recently started feeling very sick at night and waking up to be sick and then after I eat I have become sick and I don't have much of an appetite and the smell of food cooking has been making me sick. My friends think I am pregnant so I took a test this morning and it was negative. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's not very likely you're pregnant after having sex the day before your period. I'd wait and see if you miss your period before taking another test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for almost two years. I have a seventeen year old son from a previous relationship. He has no children. My hubby an...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.