Skip to content
Is it possible
lil_jlov519 posted:
I have had my Mirena IUD since Feb. 2009, so my 5yr mark is coming up. However lately I have the feeling that I might be pregnant. I have a 5yr old son and with him i just knew i was pregnant But now Im not sure i have the IUD implant so i cant be right? Ive been sleeping alot, been getting little cramps here and there and the other day I got really sick at the smell of the grocery store which according to my sister there was no smell. If I were to be pregnant i would be no more than 3 weeks pregnant. Does the implant start to lose its effectiveness as its approaching the 5yrs?? Also I cant just take a hpt because my body does not produce the pregnancy hermone. Since Ive had the IUD i dont get a period but Ive had light bleeding for the past few days on and off. Can anyone give me some advice?? Or has anyone experienced this before?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fiancee and I have been together since 2003..we have a reconstructed family. A little bit of his (DD Rinoa, 9) and a little bit of mine (DD Emily, 10 ...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.