Skip to content
Is it possible
lil_jlov519 posted:
I have had my Mirena IUD since Feb. 2009, so my 5yr mark is coming up. However lately I have the feeling that I might be pregnant. I have a 5yr old son and with him i just knew i was pregnant But now Im not sure i have the IUD implant so i cant be right? Ive been sleeping alot, been getting little cramps here and there and the other day I got really sick at the smell of the grocery store which according to my sister there was no smell. If I were to be pregnant i would be no more than 3 weeks pregnant. Does the implant start to lose its effectiveness as its approaching the 5yrs?? Also I cant just take a hpt because my body does not produce the pregnancy hermone. Since Ive had the IUD i dont get a period but Ive had light bleeding for the past few days on and off. Can anyone give me some advice?? Or has anyone experienced this before?

Spotlight: Member Stories

ok, im on the implanon bc. on may 3 2011 i had a baby. ever since then my periods start between the 13-15 of every month. last month around the14th i ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 87 found this helpful