Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Is it possible
lil_jlov519 posted:
I have had my Mirena IUD since Feb. 2009, so my 5yr mark is coming up. However lately I have the feeling that I might be pregnant. I have a 5yr old son and with him i just knew i was pregnant But now Im not sure i have the IUD implant so i cant be right? Ive been sleeping alot, been getting little cramps here and there and the other day I got really sick at the smell of the grocery store which according to my sister there was no smell. If I were to be pregnant i would be no more than 3 weeks pregnant. Does the implant start to lose its effectiveness as its approaching the 5yrs?? Also I cant just take a hpt because my body does not produce the pregnancy hermone. Since Ive had the IUD i dont get a period but Ive had light bleeding for the past few days on and off. Can anyone give me some advice?? Or has anyone experienced this before?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am Katie and we're from Toledo, Ohio. I am 21, married, and we have an amazing little 2yr. old boy named Gavin. He's our miracle baby...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful