prolonged spotting?
gagglemom posted:
I was hoping I could get some opinions. I have been on the pill for 3 years now. I started a new pack on June 16th. I started antibiotics for a severe UTI on the 21st. I finished the antibiotics on the 29th. I had gone out of town and forgotten to bring my pills with me. So I ended up missing my pill on the 29th and 30th. So stupid. I followed the instructions to catch up on my pills. On July 3rd I started spotting. It's been on and off since then (still spotting)and never enough to fill a panty liner. Mostly just when I wipe. I've also had mild cramping off and on. I woke up on the 11th to seriously tender breasts. They are still tender and tingly and painful. I was supposed to start my period on the 10th but have still had no significant bleeding; only spotting. I've had headaches the last 5 days, back pain, and bloating. I took a test the evening of the 13th and it was negative. This is not how the last two pregnancys started for me so I'm a little nervous. We've had sex throughout the past month; no back up contraception was used. Is it possible that missing the two pills would cause me to miss my regular period and maybe it will show up later?? I know the possibility of pregnancy is there. My body is so out of whack right now and I guess I'm just looking for some friendly advice. Thanks, Vicki