Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
confused
kete1986 posted:
Back in May, I had a weird period. It was brown spotting for half a day, then nothing for 24 hours. Then it turned into heavy flow, tampons didnt help and I soaked through 2 pads in about 4 hours. Then nothing. June 3rd, I got another period. Everything was normal and it lasted for 5 days. On June 28th, I got another period, It was also normal and lasted for 5 days. I was intimate on July 9th. I had cramps that lasted about 10 minutes today (July 18th). I am getting nausea, back pain and really bad headaches. What is going on? It's way too early for pregnancy symptoms. Could this just be my period coming early?

lovebird79 responded:
If you did conceive July 9th, then you could potentially feel pregnancy symptoms from your hormones preparing for the baby.
However, since your periods seem all out of whack, it may be difficult to tell.

Wait to see if you get your period - if not, take a hpt or make a doctor's appointment.
In the meantime, cut out alcohol, smoking, and cut back on your caffeine, just in case.

Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I am 20 years old. My DH is 24. We got married July 31st, 2009. We found out we were expecting Feb. 2nd of this year. We went to th...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.