Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sigh...this is more than I bargained for.
aintitfunny posted:
Well, my partner and I have been trying for about 4 months with no luck (so it seems). We had sex almost every day leading up to ovulation and one day after. Exactly a week and a half after, my breasts started itching like CRAZY. I have never experienced that (sure I have tender breasts leading up to my period), but never itchy...then, I was also nauseated around breakfast time...my period isn't expected until Friday (I am a regular 26 day cycle for the past 4 years) - long story short, I took a HPT and nothing. I think I will just look forward to my period coming.

With DS, I got pregnant unexpectedly (the first time hubby and I didn't use protection). I am 8 years older so I wasn't expecting the same results, but wasn't expecting it to be so difficult.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i havs a question i came on twice last month on june 4th and june22nd. I suppose of had my period this month on july8th but, i still havent came o...More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful