Skip to content
Could I be pregnant?
An_250536 posted:
My Last period was on June 14th. Today is July 23rd and I havent yet got my period. Yday however when I was wiping there was v little brownish sticky blood on the TP...I have no other symptoms. I think my ovulations was around 1-3rd July but we did it on 6th and 13th....so I feel I could not have conceived so late. After how many days of conception does implantation bleed occur? Could it be that I will get my period anytime now or could I be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Since you do not know exactly when you ovulated, you could be pregnant. Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_250536 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
If I think it was implantation spotting on 22nd, would the test be positive so early...today is only 26th. That day I was running behind my DD's bike trying to teach her how to ride so could the brownish red spotting be due to that running around. I still dont have my period. I have been a week late before but not this late. I am feeling tired and having headaches but could it be just PMS. I dont know whether to wait a few more days or test right away?

tlkittycat1968 replied to An_250536's response:
Some women have spotting in early pregnancy so the spotting you experienced may not have been implantation spotting. I'd still take a test and if it's negative, wait a bit before taking another.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

sorry it took me so long. but to those who were wondering about what i had done as far as taking a test. well i was positive twice and so i have seen ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 87 found this helpful