Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant?
An_250536 posted:
My Last period was on June 14th. Today is July 23rd and I havent yet got my period. Yday however when I was wiping there was v little brownish sticky blood on the TP...I have no other symptoms. I think my ovulations was around 1-3rd July but we did it on 6th and 13th....so I feel I could not have conceived so late. After how many days of conception does implantation bleed occur? Could it be that I will get my period anytime now or could I be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Since you do not know exactly when you ovulated, you could be pregnant. Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_250536 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
If I think it was implantation spotting on 22nd, would the test be positive so early...today is only 26th. That day I was running behind my DD's bike trying to teach her how to ride so could the brownish red spotting be due to that running around. I still dont have my period. I have been a week late before but not this late. I am feeling tired and having headaches but could it be just PMS. I dont know whether to wait a few more days or test right away?

tlkittycat1968 replied to An_250536's response:
Some women have spotting in early pregnancy so the spotting you experienced may not have been implantation spotting. I'd still take a test and if it's negative, wait a bit before taking another.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Amanda. 21 years old. Married. Trying to conceive. Obsessed with Old School Nintendo. :)

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.