Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant
aberger102007 posted:
So my husband and I had sex during my fertile time of the month and 3 days before my ovulation time. Day after we were together, I forgot to take my pill, Monday I took two, Tuesday I forgot again and on Wednesday I took two and did this rotation about 2 more times. I was sick and just forgot and messed up my birth control. I have been experiencing some morning sickness but no vomiting and I was suppose to start Tuesday and did not start till Wednesday but only spotting, not much at all. Very strange for me. Any comments would be appreciated.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you're on the pill, you do not ovulate and thus have no fertile time of the month. Your period may be a bit messed up due to your forgetting to take yur pills and then doubling up the next day.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married my amazing hubby on August 13, 2011. We have had so many adventures and so many more to come. We have been TTC for a little over a year now w...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.