Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wondering?
tymoe posted:
I am new to this. Going by the calender I am 3 days late. My cycle comes on like clock work. Me and my partner were together on the 8th and 17th of July. I ovulated between 7 and 10 of July. Going by the calender on here. My last cycle was the 26th of June. I took a really cheap home test yesterday for the dollar store. I was told they were good before going to buy the expensive one. but anyway I peed in a cup and waited an hour to do the test So I don't know if it was really accurate. The only thing that has changed in my diet was drinking cucumber water. I have no bleeding or any sign that I am getting a period. [br>I know everyone is different when it comes to this. I have no symptoms. no stress. Just a little worried now. Any ideas?

lamariposa85 responded:
I am in the same boat! I am waiting for my period, it should have been here yesterday or today. My period can be a little off at times though (from 31-34 days) so I wasn't sure. I took a dollar store test in the middle of the day today and got a negative. I haven't seen any sign of my period yet either! My plan is to wait a week, let nature run its course, then test again if my period is still missing. I know it's a long time to wait, but sometimes women just don't show up right away on a test. Either that or my period is coming, right? Good luck to you!

72678 responded:
I have been two weeks late and not preggo it happens sometimes. when u take a test use first urine of the day and u read the results after three minutes any longer then that it won't be accurate good luck

tymoe responded:
update: I went to doctor confirmed I am pregnant. But later on this week I started passing.. Im suffering a miscarriage now.

tlkittycat1968 replied to tymoe's response:
I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

tymoe replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
its ok..

Spotlight: Member Stories

Just an ordinary girl who is trying to make the right choices...my goal is to avoid being in any bad situation that i can prevent ! kisses!

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful