Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A week late, but...
KP1985 posted:
Hey! I'm a week late. (Although I realize I may have o'ed late) I tracked loosely using the Babycenter Ovulation Calendar, and had a little spotting about 5 days later, which I hoped was implantation bleeding.

I was due last Tuesday for AF, and on Thursday evening I took a test: negative. Since then, not even a little sign of AF coming.

Last night, after my DH & I "had relations" I had some pink spotting, which I thought was AF coming, so I used a tampon for the night. (Sorry, this is way TMI!) But when I took the tampon out this morning, there was nothing on it. And nothing so far today... I don't know what to think! No cramps, no moodiness...

Thoughts?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Try taking a test using first morning urine. If that's negative, you can wait and see if your next period comes.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.