Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
pregnant? just missed period? something else?
An_253009 posted:
so I keep track of my cycle and times im intimate pretty well, so now im totally confused and looking to see if anyone else has similar experience or any answers..

I stopped getting my depo since april (just because of health issues)
I continued to have a regular cycle while on depo also.
I had a regular cycle in may, and also june (14-19).
I was intimate the night of the 20th and then on the 26th.
I started spotting July 2nd - July 5th.
I was intimate late night July 5 and 6th.
I started spotting the 7th, and then on the 9th.
My cycle should have started around the 18th.
It now the 31st, I had very light spotting only when I wiped on the 29th, and on the 30th it was more regular but it was very dark red and brown, it stopped at night, but now continued this morning.
ive taken test (cheap ones) and they have all said negative.

Throughout all this my boobs have been very sensitive, at one point they hurt to just wear a bra. ive had heart burn really bad. bloating after I ate. kind of constipation. headaches. extremely tired. a sinus infection. very white discharge. increase in feeling aroused. my left nipple has a burning sensation. I eat my normal amount and still feel empty. ive also went from feeling possibly pregnant, to not feeling like anything.

I exercise and lift weights, light lately since I haven't knew whats going on with my body.

Any ideas?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You may have not ovulated and usually no ovulation means no period. I'd wait and see if your next period comes and if it doesn't and you're still getting negative results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 28 and got my tubes tied 3 years ago. Every now and then I get pregnancy symptoms. Sore breasts and very tired usually. So I'll be on here...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.