Skip to content
Can I be pregnant??need help...
kap2007 posted:
I missed my period and only had it for two days last month very light in June. I feel fat my hips are larger stomach feels weird I've gained 8 pounds in like a month and some days. Very bloated with bubble feelings, I took a test and it was negitive maybe it was to early. Still no sign of period, I am like a week late nowI

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Did you take the test using first morning urine? If not, try that. If it's still negative and you still feel you are pregnancy, you can ask for a blood test although some doctors won't give one until your period is several weeks late.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.