Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Should I be concerned?
    An_253050 posted:
    OK, Here is my concern. I know the best way to find out if I am pregnant is to take a test its just the waiting that it horrible.

I got my period on 7/21 but it only lasted 2 days and was light, my bf and i went away on the 23rd and we had sex multiple times unprotected and he came inside me. We didn't return home until the 25th and I took a plan B on the 26th. I had vomiting and nausea and fatigue all week. Then on the 31st I had cramping like I was getting my period but didn't until the 1st I had light bright red spotting for only a day. I am still exhausted(can barely stay awake and am peeing alot) Could I be pregnant. I took test and they were neg but it could still be to soon to tell. My period isn't due till the 21st. Any ideas?

hopefulmommytobe2612 responded:
    I am no doctor, but I would like to let you know sometimes plan b does not always work. If you would absolutely like to know, go to your doctor just to be sure.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    The symptoms you are having could also be from the Plan B. Just remember Plan B is just a mega dose of hormones and as such, it can mess with your period. Your next period may be late and if it is, take a test. If it's negative, wait a bit and if you still don't get your period, test again.
    Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the porud mother of two beautieful boys. I am 21 year old and I love to cook. my boys help me cook everyday

Helpful Tips

Just curious.
    Hello, this is my first post on here. I'm really just wondering what your thoughts are on this. My DH and I are currently TTC, I have a ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 2 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.