Skip to content
Should I be concerned?
An_253050 posted:
OK, Here is my concern. I know the best way to find out if I am pregnant is to take a test its just the waiting that it horrible.

I got my period on 7/21 but it only lasted 2 days and was light, my bf and i went away on the 23rd and we had sex multiple times unprotected and he came inside me. We didn't return home until the 25th and I took a plan B on the 26th. I had vomiting and nausea and fatigue all week. Then on the 31st I had cramping like I was getting my period but didn't until the 1st I had light bright red spotting for only a day. I am still exhausted(can barely stay awake and am peeing alot) Could I be pregnant. I took test and they were neg but it could still be to soon to tell. My period isn't due till the 21st. Any ideas?

hopefulmommytobe2612 responded:
I am no doctor, but I would like to let you know sometimes plan b does not always work. If you would absolutely like to know, go to your doctor just to be sure.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
The symptoms you are having could also be from the Plan B. Just remember Plan B is just a mega dose of hormones and as such, it can mess with your period. Your next period may be late and if it is, take a test. If it's negative, wait a bit and if you still don't get your period, test again.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh and i forgot to say i have not had a period since april 15.

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.