Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Should I be concerned?
An_253050 posted:
OK, Here is my concern. I know the best way to find out if I am pregnant is to take a test its just the waiting that it horrible.

I got my period on 7/21 but it only lasted 2 days and was light, my bf and i went away on the 23rd and we had sex multiple times unprotected and he came inside me. We didn't return home until the 25th and I took a plan B on the 26th. I had vomiting and nausea and fatigue all week. Then on the 31st I had cramping like I was getting my period but didn't until the 1st I had light bright red spotting for only a day. I am still exhausted(can barely stay awake and am peeing alot) Could I be pregnant. I took test and they were neg but it could still be to soon to tell. My period isn't due till the 21st. Any ideas?

hopefulmommytobe2612 responded:
I am no doctor, but I would like to let you know sometimes plan b does not always work. If you would absolutely like to know, go to your doctor just to be sure.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
The symptoms you are having could also be from the Plan B. Just remember Plan B is just a mega dose of hormones and as such, it can mess with your period. Your next period may be late and if it is, take a test. If it's negative, wait a bit and if you still don't get your period, test again.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful