Skip to content
Neg Test but still no period
An_253071 posted:
Hi, I am concerned that I may be pregnant. I am about ten days late for my period and I have never been more than three. I have taken four HPT and all have been neg except I think I only took one right. I don't have much time to wait to find out because I am leaving to go back to college in two weeks. Also I am taking anti depressants and don't want to harm the fetus if I am pregnant. I don't want to waste money on a blood test or scare my mother if I am not. But I am worried and am not sure what to do.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You may have just not ovulated and usually no ovulation means no period. It's common and will happen to most women at least once during their reproductive years.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am soon to be twenty four and I have a three year old daughter. I am a full time student studying to be an elementary school teacher. I have always...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.