Skip to content
Need Help......Confused
moonbeam2911234 posted:
I seem to be having a little issue and need clarity. I normally have my period for 5 days but this time I only bled for 2 days nothing on day 3 and a very little to no spotting on day 4. Has this happen to anyone before? If so please feel free to share.

lovebird79 responded:
I have had odd periods before.
I have had 2-day periods when mine are usually 5-7 days.

However, it all depends on your situation...are you TTC?
Have you had unprotected sex?
Are you under stress, been sick, or increased your exercise?

So many things can be factors in this scenario.

If you think you might be pregnant, the best thing to do is wait for a missed period and take a test.
Or, if you are really unsure than you can go to your doctor and have them check it out.

Good luck.

moonbeam2911234 replied to lovebird79's response:
Hi LoveBird79! First I would like to say thank you very much for responding because normally no one does. I am ttc and yes I had unprotected sex with my husband. I was diagnosed with having fibriods in May but I have been detoxing and changed my diet. But I never had this happen before. I don't want to take a pg test and get a negative as I will be crushed. But I may have to just to know before I continue with my detoxification. When this happened to you were you pregnant?

Spotlight: Member Stories

ok, im on the implanon bc. on may 3 2011 i had a baby. ever since then my periods start between the 13-15 of every month. last month around the14th i ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.