Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
abd
lhall9 posted:
my period started like a regular period but this time i didnt have cramps (i usually do, real bad) and my flow is always heavy the first 3 days then start to slow down on the 4th day. But this time my period was on two days and when the 3rd day came it was on that morning and went back off and was off all day until the next morning it came back on and did the same exact thing. Now my period usually last 6 days but this time it only lasted 5 on my 5th day it came on that morning stayed on a little that after noon and that was the end of it. i havnt had any pregnancy symptoms yet but my period has NEVER done this before could i be pregnant? also a day or two after my period i started having sharp pains on the right side of my abdomen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I am 20 years old. My DH is 24. We got married July 31st, 2009. We found out we were expecting Feb. 2nd of this year. We went to th...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.