Skip to content
Pregnancy tests
His_mrs76 posted:
I have been very sick lately with heavy sore breasts sick stomach and a very active bladder. My husband convinced me to take a pregnancy test and it was very faint positive but I could tell there was a line and so could my husband, so I took another and I could see a slightly lighter line but my husband couldn't. We drove back to the store and bought 3 more I took one as soon as I got home and it was negative and 4 hours later I took another and it was negative. The last 2 tests were more sensitive than the first two. Could I be seeing things or did I not wait long enough? I am saving the last test for day after tomorrow, I am just confused! Has anyone else had a similar experience and were you pregnant or not?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Tests are more accurate if you use first moring urine. Urine later in the day isn't as concentrated so won't have as much of the pregnancy hormone.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months so far, with no luck. I am 21 years old, and engaged to be married next year. I was diagnosed with P...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.