Skip to content
Could I Be Pregnant ???
JanineAvalon posted:
So I've been having unprotected sex my boyfriend hasn't been pulling out. I had gotten my period last month and was regular but usually my periods only last 5 days. So about 2 days ago I had thought I gotten my period was regular for first hour then got less and less went away came back little spotting I woke up and there was nothing, and also that was early for me because I had gotten my period near end july like sometime maybe the 20th dont know exact date. So it wasn't an regular period for me at all. My back has been hurting much so and headaches have been everyday, and I noticed that my stomach has been hurting and felt different week or two before anything else. I took an at home pregnancy test day after my period had gone away and I had gotten a negative result.Also I had noticed that I have an yeast infection that just started yesterday. I don't know what to think or what to do could I be pregnant, should I wait to take another test? Please help I need answers : /

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, you could be pregnant. Wait a few more days and test again using first morning urine.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been trying to conceive for about 6 months so far, with no luck. I am 21 years old, and engaged to be married next year. I was diagnosed with P...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.