Could I be pregnant even thought I had 3 negative test?
Flowers0726 posted:
I'm 18 years old me and my boyfriend has been dating for 3 years now and we discussed and decided we want a baby well before then I got to where I wouldn't eat for two weeks because it made me sick but every body says that might be stress. But others say I could be pregnant!? Well the last few months me and my boyfriend has been having unprotected sex! I got off the depo shot in January and I wasn't on it for not even two years and my dr said I could get pregnant as long as I had my period I had it 3 times since then and it's always been irregular but this time it wasn't bad it was very light like I could wear a panty liner for a few days but of course I didn't and I try not to think about it because I don't want to trick my body into thinking I'm pregnant but I have all the signs I am moody when I wake up and that's not me and I sleep all day and I get mad over anything the I will get in a great mood for no reason I can't lay on my stomach or put any kind of pressure on it or else I will feel like imma throw up and my boobs are kind of sensitive but not bad it's just mainly my nipples that are sensitive and I eat a lot more that I usually do and he swears I'm pregnant and I'm not sure but my body acts weird and my left side gets sharp pains that I can barely stand or I start cramping in my lower stomach for no reason idk what to do I am scared to go to my dr to let my hopes up!!!???

clabjw17 responded:
You could always go to a local dollar store - they sell the equivalent of the ept tests. If you are, it should show up! Then you'll have some confirmation. If you get a pos result, then call the doc! Good luck!

I know the feeling though - i'm waiting to find out if i am and I swear I just "feel" prego but I really hope I'm not just wishful thinking