Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant even thought I had 3 negative test?
Flowers0726 posted:
I'm 18 years old me and my boyfriend has been dating for 3 years now and we discussed and decided we want a baby well before then I got to where I wouldn't eat for two weeks because it made me sick but every body says that might be stress. But others say I could be pregnant!? Well the last few months me and my boyfriend has been having unprotected sex! I got off the depo shot in January and I wasn't on it for not even two years and my dr said I could get pregnant as long as I had my period I had it 3 times since then and it's always been irregular but this time it wasn't bad it was very light like I could wear a panty liner for a few days but of course I didn't and I try not to think about it because I don't want to trick my body into thinking I'm pregnant but I have all the signs I am moody when I wake up and that's not me and I sleep all day and I get mad over anything the I will get in a great mood for no reason I can't lay on my stomach or put any kind of pressure on it or else I will feel like imma throw up and my boobs are kind of sensitive but not bad it's just mainly my nipples that are sensitive and I eat a lot more that I usually do and he swears I'm pregnant and I'm not sure but my body acts weird and my left side gets sharp pains that I can barely stand or I start cramping in my lower stomach for no reason idk what to do I am scared to go to my dr to let my hopes up!!!???

clabjw17 responded:
You could always go to a local dollar store - they sell the equivalent of the ept tests. If you are, it should show up! Then you'll have some confirmation. If you get a pos result, then call the doc! Good luck!

I know the feeling though - i'm waiting to find out if i am and I swear I just "feel" prego but I really hope I'm not just wishful thinking

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have 1 19 yr old step daughter, 1 18 yr old daughter, 1 15 yr old son, 1 13 yr old daughter and one 10 yr old son. To say we have a busy household w...More

Helpful Tips

tip
have heard the same thing from my sister who is the mother of five so this is more then likely true.. More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 3 found this helpful