Skip to content
The waiting game is so hard!
clabjw17 posted:
So my husband and I decided that we wanted to try and have our 2nd child. Over the weekend, I was definitely ovulating and we dtd 3 nights in a row. I swear I can tell I'm prego already! My breasts feel just a little more swollen, I gained a few pounds, crazy chocolate cravings, I'm going to the bathroom so much and I have this weird "knot" in my stomach. Another thing I noticed is over the weekend, Saturday and Sunday morning I woke up with this overwhelming sense of nausea. My period isn't due until the 26th so I still have some time before I can take a test and it's killing me! I'm so anxious to find out! I hope this all isn't in my head b/c of wishful thinking! Haha
Any body else just "know"?

hopefulmommytobe2612 responded:
I am definitely in the same boat! I'm trying to have my first though. Me and my fianc? have tried a LOT this month, especially around the time i was supposed to ovulate because my periods aren't really planned. I've been having cramp-like pains but its more of a knot, I've been peeing more frequently and I've put on a few pounds. I've been craving McDonald's like crazy! Also, I have been exhausted. I wish you the best of luck!

rremedios responded:
Hi clabjw17!

It's been two weeks since you posted and your period was due yesterday. I'm wondering how things are going for you.

I'm in a weird/waiting situation as well. My period was due just this last Thurs (22Aug) and it never really came. I experienced some spotting on the 25 and 26 but nothing like my regular flow. I took a test the day after my missed period and it was neg. but it may have been too early to take it as well and the result may not be accurate. I don't want to be overreacting or creating a psychosomatic "pregnancy" but I am legitimately experiencing symptoms and I feel quite convinced that I "know"

So, I definitely wanted to hear from you and see how your experience is going.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is kaylee im 22 married to DH 24 we have ds 2 (06/03/2010) we are currently trying to get pregnant again but after having a misscarriage in ja...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.