Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnant or all in my head?
An_253262 posted:
I'm super confused, am I just noticing every little thing..
July 10th started period slept with my husband last day of period ovulation was (using chart) July 27th, we had sex 28th and 29th. All using pull out method.

Got my period August 10th it was a normal period that lasted about 6 days. The next day chart said I was fertile we had sex and he came inside, used pull out method the following two nights, Ovulation supposed to be on the 21st.

Woke up with Cramping, mild headache that lasted all day today and nausea last few days. This morning we got nervous and I took the morning after pill which I think was too late anyways and I ended up vomiting about 20 minutes later. Which I was glad because I had a change of heart once I took it.

Am I psyching myself out? Could I have gotten pregnant last month or this month?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you has your normal period after you had sex in July, you were not pregnant. Yes, it was too late to take the morning after pill since you're supposed to take it within 3 days of unprotected sex.

You can either wait and see if you miss your next period or if it's been two weeks since you had unprotected sex, take a test now.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fiancee and I have been together since 2003..we have a reconstructed family. A little bit of his (DD Rinoa, 9) and a little bit of mine (DD Emily, 10 ...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.