Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

wondering
    concerned111 posted:
    hi I missed my last week of active birth control pills and had sex during those last week of pills so I was wondering if I could be or get pregnant in that time frame...and when should I take a test to find out

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Anytime you don't take birth control as prescribed, pregnancy is a possibility. However, I think you can consider this your placebo week as long as you started taking your pills again.
    Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

ttc since April 2010. Diagnosed with pcos in May 2011.

Helpful Tips

trying to get pregnant
    .. im trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs.. im nearly hopeless..pls help More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.