Skip to content
Advice? Thoughts?
hopefulmommytobe2612 posted:
I have been TTC for a month now and me and my hubby have tried around the time I should have been ovulating. I have been feeling odd lately. Dizziness. Tired all the time. Cravings. Cramp-like pains. Back pains. Peeing more frequently. Etc. and I am supposed to have my period by now, so I took a first response test this morning and it came back negative. I'm only about a day past when I should have gotten my period. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, there is still a chance. I'd wait a few more days and if your period still doesn't come, take another test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey All! I had a wonderful baby boy in May of 2011! And he truly is the joy in my life right now! I am so thankful for an easy pregnancy and birth and...More

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.