Skip to content
Missed pills.
An_253320 posted:
I started the mini pill (Mircronor) about 2 months ago but over the last 2 weeks have missed several pills (someone close to me passed away and with all the stress it completely slipped my mind) I had unprotected sex after missing 4 pills in a row and now I am not sure what to do. I am not sure what I would do if I was pregnant and don't want to tell anyone until I know for sure. The unprotected sex happened a few days ago and I haven't taken my pill after it happened. When would I be able to take a pregnancy test? They usually say to take it after your next period was due but even on the pill my periods were very irregular and could come at any time so I couldn't tell you when it should be. Sorry if some of this is not making sense I am very confused and really just want to know if there is a high chance I could be pregnant and when is the earliest I could take a home test!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You can take a test two weeks after the sex.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am into collecting informations regarding male and female sex related issues and diseases.My area of research includes Pregnancy,Erectile Dysfunctio...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.