Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Symptoms that make me curious...
An_253324 posted:
Hi everyone! I am writing with curiosity, as I have had a slew of weird experiences this month and am interested in picking others' brains.

My last cycle began on June 29th, and my period is expected to come August 28th. I have pretty regular 30 day cycles.

I have also had sex eight times since the 29th with my partner, each time with a condom. So, right off the bat... used a condom, what are the chances I could have gotten pregnant? Very, very slim.

However, the following things have been going on:

I have been experiencing daily headaches since August 8th, some more severe then others, and often arriving the moment I wake up.

For the past three days, I have had regular afternoon (mild) nausea. I am not a typically nauseated person, so I find this odd (but possibly psychosomatic).

I do have very sore boobs, but I always do before my period.

I walked into my house last week and declared there was garbage rotting somewhere. My roommate was concerned and said she didn't smell a thing. I then walked into the kitchen and realized the sink of breakfast dishes was where the odor was coming from. My roommate did not smell this at all.

I have had days of moderate cramping, light aching, and today some pretty significant lower back aches.

The potentially TMI stuff:

For the past three days, my urine has been a clear yellow color. Basically the palest yellow. Now, that seems normal, healthy, etc. etc. However, I only ever drink coffee with the occasional glass of water during the day. I am always very orange-y yellow (I know, I should drink more water). But this sudden onset of clear, "healthy" urine is very unusual.

My vagina looks and smells different. I warned you, TMI. I have taken on a new scent in the past four days (pleasant, not bad). Out of pretty extreme curiosity, I took a look and noticed... my vagina is also now a dark, dusty-lavender-purple. Not my usual, at all.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber and I have been trying for my first baby for a while now.. I am about to turn twenty and me and my Husband want to start our family w...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.