Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hmm..?
hopefulmommytobe2612 posted:
Alrighty. I've been TTC and I took a test the day I was supposed to get my period, neg. I took a more, unreliable test the day after I was supposed to get my period, neg. that was yesterday. Today, 2 days after I was supposed to get my period, around 2, I got what I thought was my monthly. Very disappointed. But then around 6, I stopped bleeding. None of the bleeding today was heavy. I did my research and it says implantation bleeding occurs about 9 days after fertilization/ovulation. But I ovulatesd around like, the 6th. Ugh. Is there any possible way that the bleeding that occurred today could still be implantation bleeding!? Help!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's probably not implantation bleeding, however, some women do have light bleeding in early pregnancy. Wait another few days and if your regular period still doesn't come, test again.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am soon to be twenty four and I have a three year old daughter. I am a full time student studying to be an elementary school teacher. I have always...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.