Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I really don't know
Anon_165730 posted:
my last period was on 7/24/13 to 7/30/13 and I have always had painful ovulation, which was on time and normal. I should of got my period on 8/26/13 but I didn't and right before I was suppose to my ovaries started hurting like they do during my ovulation, more on the left then the right. over the weekend I started getting my warning cramps but they're so strong I feel like I should be having my period I took an at home pregnancy test and it came up negative. I've always had warning cramps but never this bad, I have irregular cycles but I've never been a week late. I've been really tired lately, but I haven't been feeling very good for a few days and yes I went to the doctor for vertigo symptoms and they did a pregnancy test that was negative, but that was last month. I really don't know what's going on, please help.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together since 6/2005. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.