Skip to content
Could I be pregnant?
An_253432 posted:
Last "full" period ended around the 25th of July.
I took a pregnancy test on the 5th of August, which turned out negative.
On the 6th of August, I had spotting during the morning which had completely disappeared by the afternoon. I generally have very full periods and breakthrough bleeding, but none of this was present during this month.
On the 20th of August, I was hospitalized with PID. During this time, I'm assuming the doctors would have tested my urine for pregnancy, and they didn't say anything.
I have taken another 2 pregnancy tests since, one on the 27th of August and one on the 29th. The first one was initially negative, but then developed what I hope is an Evap line. The second one has remained negative.
I went to the hospital again on the 30th for UTI-like symptoms, and I'm hoping that they did a UA on my urine for pregnancy while I was there.
I had unprotected sex throughout the month, the last time being on the 25th of August.
I've been having various pregnancy symptoms similar to the last time I was preggers. I'm very scared that I am currently pregnant because I am planning on living abroad for the next several months and have no access to healthcare.

Thank you so much to whoever takes the time to read this.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You may be pregnant or you may have not ovulated. You can either wait and see if your next period comes or ask for a blood test.

Also, unless it's requested, I'm pretty sure a pregnancy test is not a standard test.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 yrs old and recently married. We've been together for 5 yrs, so we're ready to get going and have a family. :) So excited to some day ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.