Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Can the baby be mines?
713_gomez posted:
I just got out of jail on 8/22 and have been having sex since then with my gf and she took home pregnanct test on 9/06 (exactly 2 weeks after i got out) i dont know if she was ovulating during the time we had sex or when he last period was; she went to pregnancy assistance center and the test came out positive; she has been taking my sister in laws prenatal vitamins to make her hair grow..can the positive test be acurrate after just 2 weeks; they told her that her due date is May 19th

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, a pregnancy test can be accurate two weeks after having sex.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_250560 responded:
Yes, the baby can be yours, especially if the due date is May 19th.

Her body is about to go through some crazy and amazing changes - it could be rough on her so be very very nice

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Yes that can be accurate. I found out 11 days after my husband and i had sex with my last two pregnancies.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 4/17/12. Carson Lee born 3/31/12.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Salina and I have 4 children. My oldest (girl) will be 5 on March 21st, my second (boy) will be 4 April 27th, my third (girl) will be 2 on...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful