Skip to content
Can the baby be mines?
713_gomez posted:
I just got out of jail on 8/22 and have been having sex since then with my gf and she took home pregnanct test on 9/06 (exactly 2 weeks after i got out) i dont know if she was ovulating during the time we had sex or when he last period was; she went to pregnancy assistance center and the test came out positive; she has been taking my sister in laws prenatal vitamins to make her hair grow..can the positive test be acurrate after just 2 weeks; they told her that her due date is May 19th

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, a pregnancy test can be accurate two weeks after having sex.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

An_250560 responded:
Yes, the baby can be yours, especially if the due date is May 19th.

Her body is about to go through some crazy and amazing changes - it could be rough on her so be very very nice

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Yes that can be accurate. I found out 11 days after my husband and i had sex with my last two pregnancies.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 4/17/12. Carson Lee born 3/31/12.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Husband and I have been ttc since last year! I had a miscarriage last year in april 2010 I didnt even no I was pregnant. Now we are trying and have...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.