Skip to content
My husband and I are trying to have another baby
bsyvertson87 posted:
I am unsure about my symptoms... I have been extremely constipated, a bit nauseous on an off, last week I was nauseous all week and was tempted to contact my doctor but Monday and Tuesday I felt better but again starting to feel nauseous again, sore breasts, very tired. I don't miss my period until next week, I took a test just to relieve a friend of mine who says I am but even though the test came out negative I have a feeling it just might have been to early to take the test. And a new cramping feeling came up which put my thoughts in a world wind. I have been pregnant before but the only thing I noticed at first was the fact my breasts were sore for 3 weeks and just had this feeling I was.. I have the same type feeling but am a bit nervous due to the new cramping feeling as if I am on my period but not..... I am wondering could I be pregnant? Thoughts??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yep, could be pregnant. I had period-like cramping during bot my pregnancies.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

bsyvertson87 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I did a fertility test on the website and it was able to calculate my last few periods. it calculated that I should probably get my next period Wednesday. So should I wait until after then to take a test?? With our first I took a test 3 days before my missed period.. but of course I know every pregnancy is different.

tlkittycat1968 replied to bsyvertson87's response:
I would wait until at least Wednesday, Friday if you can wait that long.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

bsyvertson87 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
No, I am not pregnant. I got a very painful first day of my period on Saturday. My cramps were so bad I was crying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the porud mother of two beautieful boys. I am 21 year old and I love to cook. my boys help me cook everyday

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy
Hey guys I need help, so I been feeling pregnant and I have all the systems Like cramping, then brown spotting, boob hurts, vaginal ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.