Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My husband and I are trying to have another baby
bsyvertson87 posted:
I am unsure about my symptoms... I have been extremely constipated, a bit nauseous on an off, last week I was nauseous all week and was tempted to contact my doctor but Monday and Tuesday I felt better but again starting to feel nauseous again, sore breasts, very tired. I don't miss my period until next week, I took a test just to relieve a friend of mine who says I am but even though the test came out negative I have a feeling it just might have been to early to take the test. And a new cramping feeling came up which put my thoughts in a world wind. I have been pregnant before but the only thing I noticed at first was the fact my breasts were sore for 3 weeks and just had this feeling I was.. I have the same type feeling but am a bit nervous due to the new cramping feeling as if I am on my period but not..... I am wondering could I be pregnant? Thoughts??

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yep, could be pregnant. I had period-like cramping during bot my pregnancies.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

bsyvertson87 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I did a fertility test on the website and it was able to calculate my last few periods. it calculated that I should probably get my next period Wednesday. So should I wait until after then to take a test?? With our first I took a test 3 days before my missed period.. but of course I know every pregnancy is different.

tlkittycat1968 replied to bsyvertson87's response:
I would wait until at least Wednesday, Friday if you can wait that long.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

bsyvertson87 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
No, I am not pregnant. I got a very painful first day of my period on Saturday. My cramps were so bad I was crying.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been married to my best friend since Oct. 2009. We have 5 rescue dogs whom we love very much. We decided to start trying for a family in Jan....More

Helpful Tips

Trying to Get Pregnant for the first time.
My husband and I have both decided to try and have our first child. I have stopped taking my birth control for about 1 month and I sadly ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful