Skip to content
Feedback please :)
blueiis76 posted:
Okay so I am a mom of 2 but 8 years ago.. lol
We have been trying for 5 months now and i'm 37. We have used all of the fertile calendars and we had sex daily during fertile time and i am not suppose to start until 9/25 but I experienced a lot of milky white discharge, cramping in both ovaries and then fullness in the middle between them, little bit of a nauseated stomach and nothing tastes good. I am tired but unsure if more than normal. belly definately feels different and have daily mild cramping. What do you all think? Each of my pregnancies were different than each other. so I am confused on this one.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Sounds like normal PMS symptoms to me.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

lovebird79 responded:
I think it could go either way at this point.
It could be normal PMS for some people, but if it's not normal for you than maybe.

Keep in mind, though, that when we start trying than we start looking for symptoms.

My husband and I tried for about 7 months before we were successful and every single month I swore I was getting pregnancy symptoms. The funny thing is that when I finally got pregnant, I didn't notice any symptoms until weeks after I got the positive

Good luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Fiancee and I have been together since 2003..we have a reconstructed family. A little bit of his (DD Rinoa, 9) and a little bit of mine (DD Emily, 10 ...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.