Skip to content
Could I be???
blueiis76 posted:
Trying for my 3rd and its been 5 months. We tried everyday during my fertile time and next day i noticed a lot of milky white discharge during sex and then i have noticed discharge daily since either milky, thick mucasy like. I had cramps in my right ovary then left ovary and then weird feeling in between and now I am nauseated at different times during day and espcially last night along with lots of bloating and gas. Couldnt sleep on my stomach and urinated 4 times from 3 am until 9 this morning. Period isnt due for another week so too soon to test. Obviously we all pray we are pregnant but this is not like anything i had with other 2 children. What do you think?

lovebird79 responded:
It's hard to say, but sounds promising.

This is the worst wait sometimes!
If you are getting these symptoms now, you can try testing with an early pregnancy test, but just keep in mind it can give you false negatives if take too early.

Good luck!

blueiis76 replied to lovebird79's response:
Thanks!! Yes wait is worst but naseua isnt getting any better nor is the fullness in my lower tummy area... keeping all fingers and toes crossed

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was told at the age of 15 that it would be almost impossible for me to have children. At 16, I was pregnant with my daughter. I have tried to concei...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.