Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

Could I be???
    blueiis76 posted:
    Trying for my 3rd and its been 5 months. We tried everyday during my fertile time and next day i noticed a lot of milky white discharge during sex and then i have noticed discharge daily since either milky, thick mucasy like. I had cramps in my right ovary then left ovary and then weird feeling in between and now I am nauseated at different times during day and espcially last night along with lots of bloating and gas. Couldnt sleep on my stomach and urinated 4 times from 3 am until 9 this morning. Period isnt due for another week so too soon to test. Obviously we all pray we are pregnant but this is not like anything i had with other 2 children. What do you think?
    lovebird79 responded:
    It's hard to say, but sounds promising.

This is the worst wait sometimes!
    If you are getting these symptoms now, you can try testing with an early pregnancy test, but just keep in mind it can give you false negatives if take too early.

Good luck!
    blueiis76 replied to lovebird79's response:
    Thanks!! Yes wait is worst but naseua isnt getting any better nor is the fullness in my lower tummy area... keeping all fingers and toes crossed

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to my wonderful husband for three years. We have been together 6 years. Proud parents to two little boys ds 4 and ds 2....currently trying for...More

Helpful Tips

trying to get pregnant
    .. im trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs.. im nearly hopeless..pls help More
    Was this Helpful?
    2 of 4 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.