Skip to content
Early Pregnancy or Other Diagnosis?
anbm2012 posted:
Hello. I've been having some unusual symptoms the past week or so and I don't know if I am experiencing early pregnancy or something else. I have been tired more than usual, like I need to take a nap most days. My regular body temperature is elevated by about 2 degrees no matter what time of day I check it (I normally hover around 96 degrees; it's been about 98 degrees.). I am nauseated throughout the day and have been keeping it at bay by eating smaller meals--although bottled water tastes odd recently. I have had some cramping off and on, but that is normal with the pill I am taking. My lower back seems to be achy as well. I am bloated a bit more than my usual pre-period bloat; it is uncomfortable to have my pants fastened when I sit.
Here's the thing: I am on Seasonale and my pack is not done for two more weeks. I have missed a few pills over the last two months, but only one here and there.
The other thing is that I was recently diagnosed with pityriasis rosea; it's been about three weeks now. My case seems to be very mild.
I'm not sure if I just wait or call my doctor or if it's related to the pityriasis diagnosis. Nothing I can find online has helped.
Any advice or suggestions?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Have you taken a pregnancy test? If you're far enough along for symptoms, you're far enough along to show on a pregnancy test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

ok, im on the implanon bc. on may 3 2011 i had a baby. ever since then my periods start between the 13-15 of every month. last month around the14th i ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 87 found this helpful