Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Early Pregnancy or Other Diagnosis?
anbm2012 posted:
Hello. I've been having some unusual symptoms the past week or so and I don't know if I am experiencing early pregnancy or something else. I have been tired more than usual, like I need to take a nap most days. My regular body temperature is elevated by about 2 degrees no matter what time of day I check it (I normally hover around 96 degrees; it's been about 98 degrees.). I am nauseated throughout the day and have been keeping it at bay by eating smaller meals--although bottled water tastes odd recently. I have had some cramping off and on, but that is normal with the pill I am taking. My lower back seems to be achy as well. I am bloated a bit more than my usual pre-period bloat; it is uncomfortable to have my pants fastened when I sit.
Here's the thing: I am on Seasonale and my pack is not done for two more weeks. I have missed a few pills over the last two months, but only one here and there.
The other thing is that I was recently diagnosed with pityriasis rosea; it's been about three weeks now. My case seems to be very mild.
I'm not sure if I just wait or call my doctor or if it's related to the pityriasis diagnosis. Nothing I can find online has helped.
Any advice or suggestions?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Have you taken a pregnancy test? If you're far enough along for symptoms, you're far enough along to show on a pregnancy test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 29 and my husband is 43 and we are thinking about starting our own family, however we are new at this so my question to anyone is should we ha...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful