Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Could I be pregnant?
An_253679 posted:
I am a little worried about my missed period. My periods are irregular so it is hard to try and calculate when I ovulate. I had sex using the pull out method on Sept. 11th and 18th and still no period. My last two periods was on Aug 25 and Aug 5th. I have not taken a pregnancy test yet, but I will later in the week. Could I be pregnant? Just need someone to comment please!!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Anytime you have sex, especially if it's unprotected, pregnancy is a possibility.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

An_253679 responded:
I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative.

tlkittycat1968 replied to An_253679's response:
Since the test was negative, you probably aren't pregnant. You said yourself that your periods are irregular so that could be the culprit.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been here at WebMD since 2007, but I've been involved in social media and moderated communities online since 1994, so you know I just lo...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.