Skip to content
Could I be pregnant?
An_253910 posted:
I have been trying to get pregnant for a couple months now but no luck. My periods can be irregular so it's hard to know exactly when I ovulated but for the most part they tend to come around the same time ever month but skipping some months. Anyways this month around when my period is supposed to come (it's about 9 days late) I started having a dull abdominal pain (which isn't a PMS sign for me and neither is the fact that my nipples feel very sore) typically I might get some breast tenderness and moody but never specifically my nipples hurting. I have been crying for everything, nauseas for the most part of the day and just yesterday I had a creamy white discharge. Could I be pregnant or do you think maybe my period is just coming?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Well, since you're 9 days late, pregnancy is a definite possibility. Take a test.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom and Wife! I always research any symptoms my kids or myself have before heading to the doctor. LOVE WebMD!

Helpful Tips

(((KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF DURING YOUR PREGNANCY)))
Wouldn't It be great to go through out your pregnancy without adding those unwanted pounds? Well now you can, and I advise you to watch ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.