Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Pregnancy success after tubal reversal/pre eclampsia
Hopeful0324 posted:
Hello!

I've never posted a question on here, so forgive me if I leave something out or type too much! I had twins four years ago, they were preemies because I had pre-e, therefore they had to take them by emergency c-section 2 months early. I was on bed rest in the hospital over half of my pregnancy. I was healthy, athletic and in shape prior to getting pregnant, so my body just couldn't handle the pregnancy I'm guessing. Anyway, about a year ago, my husband and I decided that it was best to get my tubes tied and an ablation, considering I've had endometriosis since I've started my cycle as a teenager. We have 6 children together, as a blended family, so we figured that we'd never be able to afford anymore. Little did we know, I'd find a great job and now we're going to be able to possibly be able to afford a baby between the two of us. (The twins are mine and my exes, his four are his and his exes). We're concerned though, considering the several issues I had with my last pregnancy and what the success rate might be if we were to try. Are there any professionals or anyone on here who might have been in the same boat as us? Thank you all in advance!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you had an endometrial ablation, I don't think pregnancy would be successful as that removes uterine tissue.
Proud mommy to PJ (6)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm proud Momma of four awesome children. I had them in the perfect order I could have wished for: girl, boy, girl, boy. I've been a single mo...More

Helpful Tips

Am I Pregnant Poll!
If you're wondering if you're pregnant, why not add a Poll onto your Discussion? It's easy--just start a Discussion, then beneath the ... More
Was this Helpful?
100 of 133 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.