Skip to content
Confused! IB or AF?
AshKatt posted:
Hi!

I have some issues I just wanna vent about! I've pretty much told all of my non-pregnant friends. I can only see OBGYN at end of October but I'm looking for answers now

Ok, so my cycle is usually 26 days. I got my period 9/11-9/16 (6days) waited until 10/6-10/8 which were expected days for period. Didnt get one. In the mean time, I had been feeling "off" but not exactly preggers. So on 10/13 I go to the bathroom and wipe and there's some light pink there. Hours later, its gotten darker like plum red dark and heavy. Next day its the same thing and some cramping. So, Im assuming its AF. But my period has never been over 28 days. Always 25-26. But it came at day 32. I've read that your period can "restart" itself. Additionally, I've also heard that implantation bleeding can be heavy and start days after missed period. I was 6 days late (estimated). So, im so confused yet I don't wanna get my hopes up for just anything. I just wanna know what your IB experience was like. If it was similiar to this, please share!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Ashley, I am 20 years old. My DH is 24. We got married July 31st, 2009. We found out we were expecting Feb. 2nd of this year. We went to th...More

Helpful Tips

Why 1st morning urine?
I bet some of you are wonder why you should always use 1st morning urine when testing with home tests. Well the theory is that because ... More
Was this Helpful?
38 of 69 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.